By Steven M. Downing,Rachel Yudkowsky
Assessment in healthiness Professions Education presents finished advice for folks engaged within the instructing and checking out of the healthiness professions – medication, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy and allied fields. half I of the publication presents a straightforward creation to overview basics and their theoretical underpinnings; half II describes particular overview equipment utilized in the well-being professions, with a spotlight on most sensible practices, evaluation demanding situations, and sensible instructions for the potent implementation of winning evaluate programs.
- Comprehensive – the 1st textual content to supply extensive, single-source assurance of all features of evaluation within the wellbeing and fitness professions.
- Accessible – whereas scholarly and evidence-based, the booklet is geared in the direction of well-being professions educators who're now not size experts.
- Thematic – evaluation validity is an organizing topic and offers a conceptual framework during the e-book.
Read Online or Download Assessment in Health Professions Education PDF
Best medical education & training books
This CDA research advisor comprises CDA perform try questions. Our CDA examine consultant comprises easy-to-read crucial summaries that spotlight the most important parts of the CDA attempt. Mometrix's CDA try out learn advisor stories an important parts of the CDA examination. The CDA examination is very not easy, and thorough try practise is vital for achievement.
Clinical Licensing and self-discipline in the United States lines the evolution of the U. S. clinical licensing process from its historic antecedents within the 18th and nineteenth century to its glossy constitution. David A. Johnson and Humayun J. Chaudhry supply an organizational historical past of the Federation of kingdom scientific forums in the broader context of the improvement of America’s state-based method.
Cleaning soap for Urology gains over 50 scientific issues of each one case provided in an easy-to-read 2-page format. each one step offers details on how that case could most probably be dealt with. Questions below each one type train scholars very important steps in medical care. The cleaning soap sequence additionally bargains step by step assistance in documenting sufferer care, utilizing the widely used "SOAP" be aware layout to list very important scientific info and consultant sufferer care.
The aim of accreditation is to construct a reliable wellbeing and fitness group by way of making sure the standard of educating happening inside these associations that experience met sure standards. it's the blend of establishment or software accreditation with person licensure—for confirming practitioner competence—that governments and professions use to reassure the general public of the aptitude of its wellbeing and fitness staff.
- Neurology Examination and Board Review, Third Edition: McGraw-Hill Education Specialty Board Review
- Clinical Neurophysiology Board Review Q&A
- Simulation Scenarios for Nurse Educators: Making it Real (Campbell, Simulation Scenarios for Nursing Educators)
- Funktionell-ästhetische Chirurgie der Nase: Septorhinoplastik (German Edition)
- Teaching Health Professionals Online: Frameworks and Strategies (Athabasca University Press)
Extra resources for Assessment in Health Professions Education
Assessment in Health Professions Education by Steven M. Downing,Rachel Yudkowsky