By Andrei A Kulikovsky
- Covers fresh advances and analytical ideas to quite a number difficulties confronted via strength technologists, from catalyst layer functionality to thermal stability
- Provides targeted graphs, charts and different instruments (glossary, index) to maximise R&D output whereas minimizing expenditures and time spent on dead-end research
- Presents Kulikovsky’s signature strategy (and the information to help it)—which makes use of "simplified" versions according to idealized platforms, simple geometries, and minimum assumptions—enabling qualitative realizing of the reasons and results of phenomena
Read or Download Analytical Modelling of Fuel Cells PDF
Best industrial & technical chemistry books
This e-book is meant for engineers and similar pros within the oil and fuel construction industries. it truly is meant to be used via group of workers with constrained backgrounds in chemistry, metallurgy, and corrosion and may provide them a basic knowing of the way and why corrosion happens and the sensible ways to how the consequences of corrosion will be mitigated.
This booklet offers vital insights into the combustion habit of novel strength plants and agricultural fuels. It describes a brand new experimental method of combustion assessment, concerning basic, bench-scale and commercial-scale reports. The experiences offered have been performed on consultant biomass power vegetation: a woody biomass poplar (Populus sp.
Proudly serving the clinical group for over a century, this 97th version of the CRC instruction manual of Chemistry and Physics is an replace of a vintage reference, mirroring the expansion and course of technology. This venerable paintings is still the main accessed and revered medical reference on this planet.
The second one variation of The Chemistry of Soils, released in 2008, has been used as a chief textual content in soil-science classes internationally, and the publication is generally stated as a reference for researchers in geoscience, agriculture, and ecology. The booklet introduces soil into its context inside geoscience and chemistry, addresses the consequences of world weather switch on soil, and offers perception into the chemical habit of pollution in soils.
- Sittig's Handbook of Toxic and Hazardous Chemicals and Carcinogens
- Granulation (Handbook of Powder Technology)
- Lead-Acid Batteries: Science and Technology: A Handbook of Lead-Acid Battery Technology and Its Influence on the Product
- Renewable Biofuels: Bioconversion of Lignocellulosic Biomass by Microbial Community (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Green Energetic Materials
- Catalytic Process Development for Renewable Materials
Additional info for Analytical Modelling of Fuel Cells
Analytical Modelling of Fuel Cells by Andrei A Kulikovsky